BJNicol 20 May 2010 14:00
Issues reported by the community and of which the developers are aware:
- Expansion (use of Terroir) is not stable - original trees will reappear where you have cleared unless you clear an area COMPLETELY. Also, sections of land you clear may be reclaimed by "uncleared" land again. UPDATE: This seems to be improving
- Player Names appear as "Castaway" or not at all. See the following from the Game Developers regarding this issue: Why Am I a Castaway or Missing My Picture? Note: One player reported successfully fixing this for herself here: See post by Sheri Card
- Some players' pictures do not load in the neighbor ladder. NOTE: Issues 2 and 3 both seem to be related to the facebook privacy settings issue. See Why Am I a Castaway or Missing My Picture?
- Vineyard Name shows as "A Vineyard" or other incorrect name.
- Link on post requesting a tasting goes to wrong vineyard. This issue is sporadic.
- Ground cover items do not lay accurately. UPDATE: This seems to be improving
- Items have been reported to disappear: houses and barrels Note: See Finding Hidden Objects for help.
- Game does not load sometimes; gets stuck at "summoning the sun" See Can't Load? from the Devs.
- Cannot zoom out far enough to see all of the vineyard / Cannot drag the property around to see all edges. UPDATE: FIXED
- Cannot place items on the Ruddy Stone pavement / Cannot place items next to one side of it FIXED
- Some items, mostly fences or sign posts, have been reported to not be able to rotate FIXED
- Butterflies claimed from news feed do not go into the gift box. FIXED
- Items which are dropped behind the juice tank by the crush pad may be difficult to impossible to retrieve without help from the game developers. UPDATE: Shift+T should help with this problem since the juice tank goes transparent with it engaged. See Finding Hidden Objects.
- Values of fully aged barrels of wine dropped without warning. Problem Addressed: See developer response in this thread How can wine devaluate
- Sporadic problems reported with not being able to add neighbors or send gifts and receive gifts.
- When new decor items were added to the Market, Vanilla Beans and Apple Chips Boosts disappeared from gift boxes. 5/20/10 UPDATE: These items have been replaced