Help! I have lost a gift!
posted this on May 18 03:21 pm
Please note: We cannot reimburse for lost gifts or items. There are several reasons that gifts could not show up in your gift box.
- Metaplace does our testing through a process called A/B testing. If you are in one of our B test groups, it means that we're testing out a new feature or change with you, and you will not get these latest updates. If we have released a new gift, you will be able to accept it on the Facebook notifications page, however it will not show up in your gift box. It will, however, show up after we have ended the B test, which could take several days to a few weeks.
- Occasionally, Facebook has issues where you will receive a white screen when you try to accept a gift. This is generally a problem on Facebook's end and could result in lost gifts or neighbor requests.
- If you are accepting a gift from the Facebook requests page, you need accept them one at a time. Make sure you accept and load into the game fully after each gift to ensure that you get the gift.
- Do not accept gifts using links that people have pasted in the forums. These gift links are unsafe and will generally not work (even if they appear to be working). This is not a good way to obtain gifts, as it will likely result in a loss of the gift.
- If you are experiencing other problems with gifts, please submit a ticket.
To submit a ticket to Metaplace, use the following page: *Submit A Request