Development Update from the My Vineyard Team!
I wanted to give you all a quick update on what we're working on so you are all aware of how hard the team is working to bring you new things. Big thanks for all of the great feedback and bug reporting, you have all been fantastic. Here's a quick list of what we're working on:
- Making "Assets" rotatable, such as the Old Trusty horse and the machines.
- Allowing you to expand your vineyards in size
- Testing out allowing you to customize interior spaces, such as your own Tasting Room
- Raising the level cap above level 40, adding more barrels/wine, plots, and decor!
- Giving you a button to bring up the News whenever you want!
- New achievement system!
- Fixing the "claim bonus" on the Bus Tour
- Working on a multiplayer Wine Party feature that will let you throw parties and earn rewards
- Fixing the small round tree that has disappeared, and the Tall Grass incorrect icon in the Marketplace
- An exciting Wishing Well that will give you one free play each day and the opportunity to win prizes!
- Allowing you to have a "Groundskeeper" who will harvest and stomp for you!
(Disclaimer: Development could change at any time, so do not expect these to be set in stone)
What do you think?
Associate Producer - My Vineyard