This is a summary that is posted in the "Annoyances" stickey thread in the General Discussion area…
My Vineyard Improvement Suggestions And Bugs (8/18/2010 - 12:00 PM PDT)
1. Some folks missing items since expansion
2. Random tress showing up around vineyard. Some trees have changed around the previous uncleared areas left in the vineyards.
3. Avitar/terrain problems in upper right of terrain. Now, we can clear terrain to upper right edge, but avitar freezes when trying to lay a new terrain at the edge. You can lay terrain 1 cell in from the edge, but if you lay a terrain "x" at the edge, avitar freezes and tarrain at "x" not completed.
4. Achievment for making a Killer Bee blend not being rewarded in trophy section.
In Testing Mode - Not A Bug or Something you are Missing
1. Flower Planting Box
1. RR Crossings unlink from track
2. White Gazebo stuck and cannot be moved
3. Corner Bench stuck and cannot be moved.
4. Small Round Trees Missing (around 8/3/2010) (Fixed 8/11)
5. When neighbors taste and rate my wine and post it to my wall, when I click the claim bonus nothing happens. It takes me to the screen and asks me if I want to claim my bonus coins and I click yes, but it never changes the coin count. (Fixed 8/12)
6. Fix picture for dark green tall grass in terrain… pictured as new tall grass "item"
Other Bug fixes from Sparklepony 8/12…
- Items that are "Assets" such as machines and the Old Trusty horse should now be rotatable!
- The Wine Tour Bus should now accurately count the number of clicks that you get, making it possible to finish your bus tour and get your reward!
- Your loading time to get into My Vineyard (and visit neighbors) should be way quicker now!
- Claim Bonus on the Wine Tasting posts should now be fixed - FYI, you can only claim one bonus per person per 24 hours.
User Suggested Game Improvements:
1. Zoom level to view whole vineyard.
2. More wine plots. (They are working on it)
3. More levels than 40. (They are working on it)
4. Improvements to fertilizing.
Distinguish between plots… maybe instead of yellow twinkles, make plot different color.
If bare plots are fertilized, grapes planted later are not fertilized.
5. More house/cottage styles
8/12/2010 - New Napa theme house with moss 22 WC
8/12/2010 - New Red Barn 15 WC
Hey… How about some that do not cost WC but coins instead?
6. More landscaping terrains and flowers/trees… stepping stones… stairs.
8/7/2010 - Tall grass, Apricot and Cherry trees, small green shrubs added (Note: some think shrubs are too small)
8/12/2010 - Napa Center Plant, picket fences, napa gate
7. Better Water Terrain. Lake and Streams
8. Cheese Shop spoilage. Maybe just remove time limit altogether.
9. Be able to purchase gift with coins or WC and gift it to a friend/neighbor.
10. More complexities and options for wine blending and tasting.
11. Add more wine related decorations
8/7/2010 - Grape fermentor, corking machine, and hand grape crusher added
12. Put ways in the game to earn WC
8/13/2010 - We now can earn a little WC from perfect wine blends, achievements, and wishing well… It's a good start!
13. Passenger cars for train
14. Fix for "Castaways" name
15: Sign for renamed vineyards
16. Would like pigs added as legitimate item or gift
17. Be able to "turn off" new items menu on left side or move to bottom. Get in way of already limited screen space.
Other improvements that Sparklepony and the Developers are working on:
- Testing out allowing you to customize interior spaces, such as your own Tasting Room
- Raising the level cap above level 40, adding more barrels/wine, plots, and decor!
- Working on a multiplayer Wine Party feature that will let you throw parties and earn rewards
- Allowing you to have a "Groundskeeper" who will harvest and stomp for you!
The DONE List:
1. Keep the trains running.
8/7/2010 - Visitors can now start trains
2. Larger terrain area for expansion. Maybe additional linked vineyard? (Enabled 8/12 — Hooray!)
3. Bring back the animated water fountain or make a new one.
8/12/2010 - Napa Water Fountain 10,000 coins
Sparklepony/Developers inprovements completed as of 8/13:
- Making "Assets" rotatable, such as the Old Trusty horse and the machines.
- Allowing you to expand your vineyards in size
- New achievement system!
- Fixing the "claim bonus" on the Bus Tour
- Fixing the small round tree that has disappeared, and the Tall Grass incorrect icon in the Marketplace
- An exciting Wishing Well that will give you one free play each day and the opportunity to win prizes! (added 8/13)
- Giving you a button to bring up the News whenever you want!
Customer Service and Game/WC Issues:
1. Faster response time on tickets.
2. Reduction in cost of premium items
3. More WC Offers… No application of the day
4. Notifications on outages
8/12/2010 - Outage notices now being posted!
5. Periodic summaries and postings to forum on status of game
8/12/2010 - More postings from Sparklepony and Master Craft about the game!